Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pairs

Last night while mowing the yard I admired the sunset that graced our front yard.  It occurred to me that I much preferred sunsets to sunrises despite the fact that I'm a morning person.  That led me to ponder what other things I preferred in pairs and thus, to this blogpost.

So here we go:

Sunsets over sunrises.

Tea over coffee.

Savory over sweet.

Trains over planes.

Mountains over beaches.

Domestic over foreign.

Brunettes and redheads over blondes.

Older over younger.

Rural over urban.

Coke over Pepsi.

Carson over Letterman.

Beer over wine.

Automatic over manual.

Conservative over liberal.

Rain over heatwave.

Top Chef over any other reality cooking show.

Hardbound over paperback.

Photography over painting.

Turkey over chicken.

Iced tea over soda.

Chocolate chip ice cream over any other flavor.

Vacation over staycation.

Sam Adams over any other beer (Guinness is porter).

Chess over checkers.

HBO over Cinemax.

My wife over every other woman.

(c) 2016 The Truxton Spangler Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment