Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random thoughts once again

I think it's time for a random thoughts blogpost:

Is anyone surprised that one of Michael Jackson's kids is crying out for help?

Smores just don't even look appetizing.

There are true sports fans and sports fans.  True sports fans don't mind difference of opinion and love discussing sport for sports' sake.  Sports fans are only interested in unzipping and measuring, usually by proxy with their sports heroes.

It sure seems as if those liberals who howled when the Patriot Act was enacted should be a lot more vocal nowadays what with the Verizon matter and the IRS scandal going on.  But curiously, they're quite quiet.  I wonder why.

Esther Williams died today.  What a lady.

I really need to cut back on soda.  Back to making sun tea I guess.

Is there any professional sports draft with more uncertainties than the Major League Baseball draft?

Negotiating is fun, especially when negotiating for someone other than myself.

I can't believe they have graduation ceremonies for pre-school nowadays.

When I bought my office chair, the hydraulics on it worked fine.  Now, after about fifteen minutes, I have to get up from a lot lower, making me feel like a Chinese coolie.

What a great idea:  The spork.

For whatever stupid reason, I prefer black ink to blue ink.

I hate summer, and it hasn't even started yet.

I'm not a huge fan of holiday weddings.  Just sayin'.

I suppose if Lance Armstrong did it, Ryan Braun may have as well.  But I thought the only two people who were clean among the accused were Braun and Raffy Palmeiro.

Every once and again, I enjoy nothing more than a good salad for dinner.

I wonder why I never collected baseball cards.

The only thing I really like about golf are the courses themselves.  The game itself sucks.

Planned obsolescence is just another way to say job security.

I'm not sure I could work from home.  Too many distractions.

Tonight my girl comes into town.  Hopefully, this is one of the last times when we'll have to do this commuting thing.  I'm so proud of her; she's held up like a trooper.

(c) 2013 The Truxton Spangler Chronicles






No comments:

Post a Comment