Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blog musings

I'm still learning how this blogs works.  Not the preparation of it but how to manipulate its features, how to edit things, how to read comments.  I'm a slow learner when it comes to technology, if I didn't make that clear in the last blog.

Recently, while tooling around behind the scenes, I found out that I can see where people reside who actually read this.  That may be a bit presumptuous; I'm not sure anyone's reading it as much as they stumble onto it...beside Karen, of course.

One feature I've discovered that particularly appeals to me is this featuret that allows me to see the countries from which people are reading this.  So far, the US outpolls all other countries.  Second place stymies me:  The Brits.  I'd have thought this blog wasn't Brit-friendly.  Perhaps that's why they're reading this:  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  But after those two countries it's a bit of a crapshoot.

So far, people in Venezuela, Sweden, Malaysia, China, Israel, Russia and Japan have found their way here...or simply got lost on the wide world web.  I'm not sure that much if any of what I'm posting is intelligible, but I appreciate your time and invite you to make whatever comments you may have.

If I'm disappointed at all, it's that no one from Ireland or Spain has dropped by.  Being a dual-citizen and, as I was told during my year in Spain -- soy españolizado -- I would love to hear from anyone from those countries.

In any event, thanks for taking the time to drop by.  I hope we get to talk someday.

(c) 2012 The Truxton Spangler Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment