Friday, July 6, 2012

Can't do's I

I'm tired.  One thing I can't seem to do properly these days is sleep.  That got me thinking about all the other things I can't do.  So, to dovetail on the list of things I've never done, here's a list of things I'm constitutionally incapable of doing:

Play poker.
Smoke...anything.
Twirl a pen or pencil in my fingers absentmindedly like those guys in college.
Do a Rubik's Cube.
Remember jokes or song lyrics.
Fix cars...or even recognize most cars by their shape.
Speak Swahili.
Eat eggs.
Read Joyce's Ulysses.
Draw.
Do most handyman work.
Read music.
Fold clothes properly.
Remember the proper conjugations for lay and lie.
Do algebra.
Pronounce Chiwetel Ejiofor.

(c) 2012 The Truxton Spangler Chronicles

1 comment:

  1. I think you should stop listing things you can't do or haven't done and show us what you can do and have done.

    I could begin the list for you! :)

    ReplyDelete